● More than twenty years published photographer, works with small business, agency, creatives and fortune 500 companies.
● Former college photography instructor. Taught basic & advanced photography, lightroom, photoshop, and business aspects of photography.
● Former official photographer NAIA National Softball Championships for 8 years.
● Former photojournalist with award winning daily newspaper; recipient of numerous awards.
● Action sports photographer: SEC, NASCAR and high school sports.
A partial list of companies that has retained Mark for commercial photography:
- Resolute Forest Products
- Lakeland Industries
- Joy Global
- Atlas Copco
- International Paper
- Rockwell Collins
- General Electric
- Day & Zimmermann
- Nucor Steel
- P&H Crane
- Heat and Control
- CAI International
- Ascend Materials
- Waste Management
- Cerro Wire
- OCI Chemicals
- SBA Communications
- Frito Lay
- CSP Technologies
- Thacker Caskets
Photographer/Videographer, Self employed
Former College Photography Instructor
Former Photojournalist, Daily Newspaper
Degree in Photography and Film Communications
You never go wrong by doing the right thing.
Mark . . .
● is dedicated to personal service and satisfied customer.
● is passionate about photography.
● offers professional business practices with fair and reasonable pricing.
● is interested in your marketing ideas.
● listens to your needs.
● works to build lastings relationships.
● honors confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements when those are important to you.
● will not sell images created for you to any third party unless you agree.
● will not interrupt manufacturing production unless necessary and with your approval.
● will collaborate with you.
● will work to exceed your expections.
● will create visual images to positively impact your company brand.
● will include a written satisfaction guarantee.
Safety is the main focus for every project.
Mark . . .
● will be safety responsible.
● is safety trained.
● wears personal protection equipment (PPE): hard hat, safety glasses, flame resistant clothing, safety vests, etc., when the situation requires it.
Types of Locations & People Photographed
"The photos turned out awesome. We could not be happier with them. We are very pleased."
~ Ashley, Tnemec Company, Inc.
"Amazing picture! The panel was 7' x 4' and when enlarged the picture was extremely clear."
~ Deanna, Thacker Caskets, Inc.
"The photos turned out great and are exactly what we need!"
~ Kristen, Ascend Performance Materials
Thank you so much for being so flexible and accommodating."
~ Ann, Waste Management Services
"Mark is a photographer with a keen eye for capturing a story through photography. He works quickly, thoroughly, and produces a good variety of shots. He has the ability to interpret subject matter well."
~ Janet, Woman's Missionary Union Magazine
"Mark photographed me during a presentation for a client company. The photograph was for a newspaper article and he did a great job of setting up the photo shoot as well as being in the background doing photography during my presentation. The photos were later published and we've received many positive comments on the article. Mark used his creativity, photography skills and his people skills to complete a very successful assignment for a state paper. I would recommend Mark to anyone needing any type of photography and especially for industrial settings."
~ Davis Woodruff, Speaker, Consultant and Author
"When I need a freelance photographer for our company's employee-retiree publication, I call Mark Davis. I know he will always provide exceptional action photographs of the subjects as they perform their work. Mark puts the subjects at ease and captures their personalities. He provides a variety of poses for us to choose and delivers the images quickly and at a reasonable cost. I will continue to use Mark for our photographic needs."
~ Nancy, Tennessee Valley Authority