● Twenty years published photographer.
● Eight years adjunct college photography instructor.
● Nine years official photographer NAIA National Softball Championships.
● Ten years staff photojournalist with an award winning daily newspaper; recipient of numerous awards.
● Twelve years action sports photographer covering SEC football, NASCAR and high school sports.
● Sixteen years single dad to a now 16 year old daughter.
Photographer/Videographer (Self Employed),
1994 - Present
Former Adjunct Photography Instructor,
Calhoun Community College,
Former Staff Photojournalist, The Decatur Daily,
Degree in Photography and Film Communications
You never go wrong by doing the right thing.
Mark . . .
● is dedicated to personal service and satisfied customer.
● is passionate about photography.
● offers professional business practices with fair and reasonable pricing.
● is interested in your marketing ideas.
● listens to your needs.
● works to build lastings relationships.
● honors confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements when those are important to you.
● will not sell images created for you to any third party unless you agree.
● will not interrupt manufacturing production unless necessary and with your approval.
● will collaborate with you.
● will work to exceed your expections.
● will create visual images to positively impact your company brand.
● will include a written satisfaction guarantee.
Safety is the main focus for every project.
Mark . . .
● will be safety responsible.
● is safety trained.
● wears personal protection equipment (PPE): hard hat, safety glasses, flame resistant clothing, safety vests, etc., when the situation requires it.
As a specialist, Mark works with small business to international companies, from an individually owned to Fortune 500 companies. Many companies are household brands, or well known industrial brands, the experts in their line of manufacturing and production. The commercial and industrial photographs are used in advertising, trade show banner, sales sheet, brochure, calendar, annual report, in-house presentations, construction progression, website, legal, other business applications, books, and magazines.
- Resolute Forest Products
- Lakeland Industries
- Joy Global
- Atlas Copco
- International Paper
- Rockwell Collins
- General Electric
- Day & Zimmermann
- Nucor Steel
- P&H Crane
- Heat and Control
- CAI International
- Ascend Materials
- Waste Management
- Cerro Wire
- OCI Chemicals
- SBA Communications
- Frito Lay
- CSP Technologies
- Thacker Caskets
Types of Industry
Steel Mills & Suppliers
Paper Mills & Suppliers
Developers & Builders
Chemical Plants & Suppliers
Underground Mining & Suppliers
Electronics & Suppliers
Electrical & Suppliers
Industrial Packaging & Printing
CNC Machine Shops
Healthcare & Suppliers
Cable & Wire Manufacturing
Valves & Industrial Couplings
Plastics & Injection Molding
Grinders & Finishers
Tool & Die
Power Grid Providers & Builders
Book & Magazine Publishers
Types of Locations & People Photographed
"The photos turned out awesome. We could not be happier with them. We are very pleased."
~ Ashley, Tnemec Company, Inc.
"Amazing picture! The panel was 7' x 4' and when enlarged the picture was extremely clear."
~ Deanna, Thacker Caskets, Inc.
"The photos turned out great and are exactly what we need!"
~ Kristen, Ascend Performance Materials
Thank you so much for being so flexible and accommodating."
~ Ann, Waste Management Services
"Mark is a photographer with a keen eye for capturing a story through photography. He works quickly, thoroughly, and produces a good variety of shots. He has the ability to interpret subject matter well."
~ Janet, Woman's Missionary Union Magazine
"Mark photographed me during a presentation for a client company. The photograph was for a newspaper article and he did a great job of setting up the photo shoot as well as being in the background doing photography during my presentation. The photos were later published and we've received many positive comments on the article. Mark used his creativity, photography skills and his people skills to complete a very successful assignment for a state paper. I would recommend Mark to anyone needing any type of photography and especially for industrial settings."
~ Davis Woodruff, Speaker, Consultant and Author
"When I need a freelance photographer for our company's employee-retiree publication, I call Mark Davis. I know he will always provide exceptional action photographs of the subjects as they perform their work. Mark puts the subjects at ease and captures their personalities. He provides a variety of poses for us to choose and delivers the images quickly and at a reasonable cost. I will continue to use Mark for our photographic needs."
~ Nancy, Senior Editorial Specialist, Tennessee Valley Authority
What is the Difference
Do you prefer publication quality photographs, or dull flat photographs?
The photographs below show you why retaining Mark is important for your company.
Inexperienced Non Photographer Photograph
Inexperienced Non Photographer Photograph
Mark uses specialized equipment with proprietary techniques learned through years of working on location in a variety of situations. Call Mark with details of your project.