Log In Information
When images are ready for viewing Mark sends an email to the project contact with the user name and password. Follow the email instructions, or go to home page 'client log in' at the top menu 'contact' link.
Lightbox Access For Persons Other Than Main Project Contact
If you are not the main project contact, but would like Lightbox access, send an email request. Once your information is confirmed Mark will email you the log in information. Allow up to 24 hours.
Forgot Password / How to Reset Password
For immediate automatic password recovery, use the 'forgot password' link on the log in page. For email requests to reset password allow up to 24 hours.
How to Use the Lightbox
A. Choose folder of interest when multiple folders are present.
B. Double click image to view it large. Use the keyboard arrows left or right to scroll through the images or sit back and watch the slide show.
1. Compare favorite images by selecting the flag icon at top of page when viewing the large image.
2. Add your favorite images to a special folder by clicking the heart icon. Favorite images will be remembered during subsequent viewing.
C. Depending on our agreement, images may be available for download. If so:
1. You must be logged in to your account.
2. The download image files are High Res JPEG files.
3. The number of images available for download at no additional charge may be limited per our agreement.
4. To download, select the 'download icon' underneath each image for single image download. Or, select 'Download All Photos' at top right of page. When 'downloading all photos' the Lightbox creates multiple zip files with only 15 images in each file. Should this be too slow, send email request for all images in one zip file. A link to the file will be sent in a separate email via 'WeTransfer'.
Should you encounter difficulties using the online system, Mark wants to know.
Logo shown online does not appear on downloaded photographs.